KTZ pumps are designed to withstand the most demanding conditions, including those found in the highly abrasive waters of construction, aggregate, and mining dewatering. Versatility is increased as each pump model has the capability of easily converting between high head and high volume performance with a simple change of the impeller and wear plate.
Lengths: Normally supplied in 2.85m and 5.8m overall lengths to fit inside standard containers for economical land and sea transport. Other lengths available on request.
- Discharge sizes from 2-6 inches and horsepower range from 2-15 hp.
- Utilizes 2-pole, 3600 rpm motors to achieve higher heads.
- High pressure rated mechanical seals are isolated to provide superior motor protection.
- Rugged cast iron construction.
- Pressure relief ports and exclusive oil lifter extend mechanical seal life, eliminating premature wear and failure in high head operations.
- Internal thermal motor protection.
- Anti-wicking cable entrance.