Double bolt clamps are ideal for clamping applications where additional torque is required. They are commonly used to secure hoses or pipework to couplings and can be used as a temporary or permanent solution.
- Inner surface has dual gripping ridges
- Bolt lugs are reinforced to prevent bending out of alignment
- Torque values for clamps are based on dry bolts.
- The use of lubricant on bolts will adversely effect clamp performance.
- Measure hose OD accurately before ordering clamps
- Consult Dixon® when using double bolt clamps on helical wire hose.
To secure hose couplings to hoses where extra torque is required.