Ring Joint Gaskets are suitable for high pressure and high temperature applications. The Gaskets are available in R, RX, BX styles and in oval/octagonal profiles. Our Ring Joint Gaskets fully comply with the ASME B16.20 standard and the API spec 6A requirements (where applicable).
- R type (oval and octagonal) solid sections to fit standard ring joint flanges with trapezoidal grooves.
- Types RX and BX with complex beveled edge sections for wellhead pressures above 700 bar.
- Combination Gaskets – Used where two flanges of different sizes are to be joined together.
- Split Gaskets – Used where an API flange is to be joined with a low pressure ANSI Flange where a spiral wound gasket is used.
- Special metal gaskets made to customer specifications.